CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

3/25/2009

Yesterday's Disaster.... (my 1st blog entry)

Hey People!! This is my first blog entry! I just thought of it moments ago. Haha... So here's my story:


Okay, yesterday was a disaster. But not real big disaster, just minor disaster. Yesterday's disaster was a storm. I was not outside during the storm if that's what you think. I was on the laptop just minding my own business. I was playing a game on www.funbrain.com and I was on the last level. The game is not savable. I can only be saved if you finished it. So I was just about to finish it, then suddenly..... The internet disconnected!!!! Our internet connection is wireless so maybe the storm disconnected it. It was a DISASTER!! And now, I have to start ALL OVER AGAIN!! It is very irritating, annoying etc. which ever term you wish to call it.... blah... blah... blah....

Bye bye!! 

         Till my next entry,
 Kim Maddie

2 Friendly Comments : ) (BE FRIENDLY)!!!:

Overworked Teen said...

I know! Doesn't that stink!

Dominique said...

Yeah it does! Anyway tnx for viewin' my blog..